A solid metal sprayed giving one directional spray pattern. The top section can be rotated to direct spray exactly where it is needed.
Attach to Moss Spike Bodies which anchor them firmly in place in garden beds. Raise the spray above plant foliage with Moss Extension Tubes.
Ideal for use in wide garden beds where you want water in one direction only such as next to pathways, lawns, fences or buildings. The spray heads create a large to medium droplet size with very good wind resistance.
- 3cm Dia x 5cm (H)
- Internal Thread 1/2 Inch BSP
- This spray head will function well over a range of pressures, but the optimum is around 100KPa (15psi).
- Radius of spray at 100KPa is 3.2 meters
- Output of spray at 100KPa is 2.9 litres per minute.
- Averagre precipitation is 20mm/hr